(585) 436-5737

©2019 by HSJ Insurance Agency. Proudly created with Wix.com

Business Insurance

General Liability Insurance (CGL)
This insurance covers your business operations, particularly in the event of physical injury, property damage, or personal and advertising injury to a third party. This coverage can be a standalone product or included in a business owner's policy (BOP).

Business Owners Insurance

A business owners policy (BOP) includes general liability coverage and protection for your business property. This balanced coverage protects your own business furniture and equipment, as well as another person or business’s claims of bodily injury and associated medical costs.

Worker Compensation
Mandatory workers' compensation insurance is invaluable to both you and your employees. It can help cover medical bills and a portion of lost wages for employees that are injured or become ill due to work-related events. It can also help cover funeral expenses if the work-related event results in a death.

Commercial Auto Insurance
If the driver of a vehicle uses it for their job, work or business, you need a commercial policy. You may need commercial coverage if:


  • The vehicle is used to transport goods or people

  • The vehicle is used to perform a service

  • Employees drive the vehicle

Disclaimer, Please note:

The above is meant as general information and as general policy descriptions to help you understand the different types of coverages. These descriptions do not refer to any specific contract of insurance and they do not modify any definitions, exclusions or any other provision expressly stated in any contracts of insurance. We encourage you to speak to your insurance representative and to read your policy contract to fully understand your coverages.